Seller Online LLC Prohibited Product List
Revised and Effective as of January 1, 2019
Before utilizing Seller Online as your authorize online trading broker, reseller and shipper of handmade souvenirs (as defined in the User Agreement) by offering products via Seller Online system, make sure Seller Online allows the sale of such products. Below, you will see a non-exhaustive list of prohibited and restricted items.
Please, also refer to our guidelines prior to selling product via Seller Online’s system. You also need to make sure that by sale of your products complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
I. GENERAL GUIDELINES
1. Our policies are often based on U.S. laws. Please, make sure you confirm that you are selling an item in conformance with your country’s, state’s, or province’s laws prior to using our Services. Sellers are responsible for making sure their transactions are lawful in both the country of the seller and the country of the buyer. We strongly encourage all sellers to learn about the laws of their own country as well as the countries where they plan to do business.
2. Compliance with U.S. federal and state laws is required. This also means that Sellers are responsible for reporting and payment of any and all sales taxes. Furthermore, this means that the Sellers are responsible for any and all import and export duties as well as any other customs compliance requirements.
3. Sellers are prohibited from selling items that would violate any intellectual property laws, whether in the United States or any other country. Seller Online is committed to providing a safer place to buy and sell items, as well as protecting intellectual property rights. Using intellectual property, such as copyrighted material and trademarks, in an unlawful way is considered infringement, which is against the law and Seller Online’s User Agreement.
4. Sellers may only use accurate and legally-compliant descriptions of the product. As a seller, you’re ultimately responsible for the legality of any item you offer for sale on Seller Online and the listing describing that item.
5. Sellers can only sell tangible merchandise on Seller Online. “Tangible merchandise” is a physical product that is shipped to the online shopper’s physical address.
6. Sellers must comply with User Agreement while using Seller Online’s Services.
7. The list of prohibited and restricted items below covers things that Sellers cannot sell while using Seller Online’s Services.
II. PROHIBITED ITEMS LIST
The following products and services cannot be sold through Seller Online:
- АNY products produced in Cuba, North Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, DPRK or DPR Korea), Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Burma, Myanmar, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Yemen, Sudan, Libya, Lebanon (Lebanon) and Syria (Syria), Crimea, DPR and LPR.
- ANY MEDICAL and wellness products and MEDICINES for people and animals, including pills, preparations for intravenous injection, preparations for external use, ointments, creams, soaps (liquid and solid), lotions, products for baths and phyto-therapy (tea).
- ANY FOOD PRODUCTS for people and animals, including food additives, alcoholic and any other drinks, dietary supplements, etc.
- Checks and other payments from affiliate programs, gift cards, certificates, bank checks, money orders, travel checks, bank cards (including expired), as well as any payment instruments.
- ANY ADVERTISING AND SERVICES, that is, everything that is not a commodity, including club membership, online training, information about working at home, employment services, rental services, SEO and SMM services, work contracts, consulting services, designer services, sales of advertising space and freelancing.
- ANY GOODS with a logo of a company that is not a manufacturer of these goods, including stickers on cars (stickers) with car manufacturers’ logos, T- shirts with logos, drawings, art objects and handmade products containing logos and / or brand names.
- ANY NEW OR EXISTING SIM CARDS, as well as any telecommunication services and contracts.
- ANY PROGRAMS, including – forum locking and/or hacking / overclock of mobile phones or computers.
- ANY GOODS FROM THE CRIMEA, made in Crimea, sent from Crimea, having any relation to Crimea or containing in the description the word «Krym» or «Crimea».
- ANY PRODUCTS WITH GRU (GRU) and FSB (FSB) IDENTIFICATION on both the products themselves and in the product descriptions, as well as replicas of such products, including uniforms, documents, awards, badges, printed products, including products made by these organizations or manufactured for use by these organizations, as well as any products or product descriptions bearing the marking or mentioning in the description of the names of organizations under sanctions of the USA or the European Union, such as Yandex.Money, VTB24, Sberbank (Sberbank) and other companies and organizations from the US FinCen and OFAC sanctions lists.
- Articles made off urand skins of wild or domesticated animals, excluding leather jackets, haberdashery and other articles of leather and hides of cattle, sheep, pigs, rabbits and hares.
- Wild life and domestic animals, including live animals, carcasses, body parts, stuffed animals, hides, and ivory.
- Live, canned or dried insects (excluding in sects in amber, resin and / or prisoners in other hardened substances in jewelry)
- Seeds and plants, live and dried, including medicinal herbs. Excluding wood, wood products and ornamental products from dry plants.
- ANY NEW BRAND branded clothing off brands (such as ADIDAS, PUMA, Michael Kors, etc.).
- Any brand used clothes, accessories and haberdashery, including shoes and bags more than $ 400 USD, put up for auction without a certificate of authenticity.
- Parts of human bodies, including exhibits, dummies and other imitations of parts of human bodies, human organs or tissues, blood and its composition, human and animal embryos, human remains, including exhumed or cremated, as well as human hair (including products made from natural human hair, wigs, brushes, lining) and teeth.
- LIVE MORES OF TWARE AND SCALE PROGRAM in the form of files or file access, including scripts, programs for searching for goods, protection programs and other programs.
- ANY GPS SATELLITE NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT, new or used, with or without software, which is used to determine the location of machines or equipment (for example: tractors, pipelayers, drilling rigs) and is installed by the manufacturers of these machines and / or equipment, excluding automotive GPS.
- ANY DIGITAL MEDIA, including new or used CD, HDD, USB or DVD, regardless of their contents (excluding collectible magnetic tape cassettes and records).
- Banknotes, shares, coins, bonds and bills (it is allowed to sell banknotes, coins, banknotes, bonds and banknotes that have become obsolete and have only collection value).
- Catalytic Converters and Test Tubes.
- Charity, donations and fundraising, including Kickstarter and Indigo (except for campaigns previously approved with Seller Online).
- Cell phones old with service contracts.
- Counterfeit currency and stamps, excluding art and souvenirs.
- Drugs and narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances, including in the form of drugs, aerosols, smoke, smoke, etc., including tobacco, tobacco products and smoking objects, hookahs, bongs, electronic cigarettes or parts thereof, as well as fillers and mixes for hookahs and electronic cigarettes.
- Prescription drugs and certain products that are regulated by governmental agencies.
- Recalled drugs, unapproved drugs, and dietary supplements that have been banned by governmental agencies.
- Electronics equipment prohibited by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- Embargoed Goods.
- Sales of goods prohibited from being shipped in the buyer’s countries.
- Explosives, fireworks or pyrotechnic devices or the supply of materials for them.
- Fire arms and any parts there of, including butts, sights and bayonets; excluding belts, covers, harness, cartridge belts, holster pouches and other devices for carrying and storing weapons.
- Cosmetic products applied to the skin and hair, including creams, oils, paints, shampoos, eye shadows, lipstick, cosmetic pencils and bath products.
- Computer games and games for game consoles.
- Government documents, identity cards and licenses, including a passport, employment record and other important documents, except for photocopies of documents and certificates issued by notaries.
- Products related to the work of government agencies and the US Army — including the operating manual of the aircraft, subway employee uniforms, and the US Postal Service (USPS), police badges and uniform parts, and mail bags.
- Hazardous materials, combustible, corrosive substances.
- Reservation of hotels, air tickets, travel agency services.
- Profitable information, coupons and discounts.
- Multi-level marketing, financial pyramids, MLM and similar products.
- Strategic materials, diplomatic or secret materials.
- Credit or phone card numbers.
- Pornography and products or access to products that are pornographic in nature or content.
- US satellite or cable television equipment and related hardware.
- Software and keys from it delivered by email (and any information or software delivered via the Internet (via email, website, or Fax)).
- Certificates of ownership of realestate and other securities.
- Stolen property and property with remote registration numbers.
- Sales of any tickets, including lottery tickets, travel tickets, tickets to various events, flights, tours and travels.
- Crypto-currency,including Bitcoins, etc.
- Hosting services, access to websites, design, membership, promotion or reward for membership, viewing advertising, as well as other bonuses, points or any electronic currency or electronic reward, including coupons.
- Precious metals (silver,gold,platinum) in the form of ore or in ingots, powders or in the form of scrap.
- Trading in coins and jewelry made of precious metals is allowed after a preliminary interview.
- All types of cold arms, including folding knives, knives with spring mechanism and penknives, in which the blade is larger than 9 cm.
- Products that are similar indesign to civilian and service weapons, markers, paintball / airsoft guns and other parts of them, stun guns, gas and traumatic guns, self-defense tools, such as: gas cartridges and sprays containing pepper liquids, brass knuckles, clubs, ceramic knives, axes, saws, etc.
- Materials that are radioactive and toxic, as well as absolutely any reagents and chemical compounds containing poison.
- Flammable substances and liquids, including zinc powder, acetone, any kind of refill for lighters, solvents, regular perfumes in the form of perfumes, colognes or toilet water (excluding nail polish), enamels and glue.
- Explosive goods (including those under pressure, namely: fire extinguishers, airbags, scuba tanks, etc.).
- Ozone-depleting and polluting substances (any type of aerosols, sprays, disinfectors, self-grinding, dry ice, herbicides, insecticides, pesticides, household and medical waste, other hazardous waste).
- Pathogenic and infected substances.
- Items that are prohibited for trade by the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) — for example: stuffed animals, skins, bones, tusks of rare animals.
- Hazardous rechargeable batteries, as well as used, such as: lead-acid, alkaline, including car batteries, lithium without devices, damaged or damaged batteries of any type and spent their life alkaline, nickel- metal hydride (NiMH) or nickel cadmium (NiCd) batteries (excluding batteries for mobile phones, digital cameras and laptops).
- Works of art and cultural values that must undergo mandatory certification.
- Information for adults, on print, audio visual and other media, which can be classified as pornography, excluding «toys for adults» (condoms and mechanical and electrical intimate items, dolls, etc.) or works of art (for example: drawing naked nature).
- Information on printed, audio visual and other media aimed at propagating Nazi paraphernalia or symbolism, or symbolism or paraphernalia similar to Nazi, as well as any products aimed at propagating discrimination on any grounds, including anti-Semitism.
- Goods that are prohibited from being shipped in accordance with the acts of the Universal Postal Union and the customs legislation of the country of departure / destination.
- Things and objects that, due to their properties, can damage the postal premises or pose a danger to postal workers, including contaminating or damaging (damaging) other postal items and postal equipment (graphite dust, sand, dry gypsum powder without proper packaging etc.)
- Goods containing appeals for the implementation and execution of extremist and terrorist activities or public support and promotion of terrorism.
- Information and propaganda materials that to one degree or another can harm the political or economic interests of the States Parties to the Customs Union to their national security, health and morals of citizens. Campaign documents or materials made or distributed in violation of the requirements of the legislation of the States Parties to the Customs Union on elections and referendums.
- Cultural antiquities and other items of archaeological significance.
- Any products for the care and protection of plants, any poisons and chemicals.
- Specialized radio receivers for on-air technical radio monitoring, as well as all scanning radio receivers.
- Specialized devices, technical means with which you can penetrate and examine any room, as well as unauthorized entry into vehicles, and other goods and technologies with the help of which it is possible to open locking devices, excluding the usual plumbing and joinery tools
- Advertising sales.
- Recalled items.
- Copyright protected items, unauthorized replicas of licensed merchandises and unauthorized distribution of licensed merchandise.
- Any other merchandise not deemed acceptable by Seller Online LLC